Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday....again already?

I can't believe how the weeks just flip by...I know I'm getting older...but that old?

I remember the year I noticed time "speeding up". I was in the 8th grade...it's like I had awaken...

Another time when time seemed to speed up was when I had three little ones. It seemed like life was swirling.

But now the weeks just spin by.

Today we had Greg, Rachele, Zach, Nora, Laurel, Joan and Jim Brown over for lunch. I needed to try out a new almond chicken casserole recipe I got off the Internet for the Wednesday evening meal at church. It got rave reviews, but I think it could use some garlic salt. I also made the Orange Jello/Cool Whip/cottage cheese/Mandarin orange salad, butter horn rolls (from scratch) and strawberries over angel food cake with Cool Whip.

I've spent most of the afternoon setting on the couch with Wendell watching TV while on the computer. I was spending time on the computer in any other room because of the noise of the TV, but was missing time with Wendell, so decided I'd try really hard to concentrate over the noise of the TV. It's a work in progress.

I'll be wanting to sleep-in tomorrow...it's way late for me to be up...



No comments: