Wednesday, September 10, 2008

End of the Day Post

It has been a hetcic day...Dogs got me up at 5:46...they wanted to go out, then to be fed. I know better than to try to go back to bed, as Molly fusses and barks until I get up.

I needed to keep going today anyway, as I had Bible Study at the church at 9:30...we thought it was 9:00 and arrived early enough to get to help set up... It was a good time, the first of the session where everyone introduces themselves. We were to tell about our lives between the ages of 3 to 12, as when Samuel was left at the synogauge. It was very interesting, as most went beyond.

After Bible Study was over, my sister-in-law, Arliss and I went to Hy-Vee to shop for the Wednesday evening dinner at church...we cook every other Wednesday. Usually there are four of us, but one is taking two months off, and the other was sick. We got along OK, as the meal was pretty simple, but after cooking and serving, then we had clean up duty, where normally we have someone in the kitchen cleaning so we can all leave after we're through serving. It's OK, though, as you can see, I have enough energy left to be on the computer.

When I stepped outside to wait on the dogs to come back it, I noticed the air was perfect in temperature, and having rained earlier, everything was looking wet and lush. There was a chorus of many different insects which were sounding quite mellow and happy.

The dogs are making little sleeping noises...I suppose a form of snoring. I guess I should follow suit. Good Night.


2 comments:

Becca said...

I am excited!!! I will totally read this! Oh, and thanks for the articles about San Antonio and methane gas stuff. It definitely made my morning. I have an ecological engineering class today and I will tell my teacher about it! Love you! Becca

G'ma J said...

Let me know if you add to your blog...you may not have time right now, but it's a good way to keep people informed about what you're up to. Love ya, G'ma J