Tuesday, October 7, 2008

AWOL (again)

Where DOES the time go!!!

Life is good...Had "Small Group" over here last night...since the group is sooo small, it's easy to have them over for dinner before our meeting...broiled chicken, green beans (fresh), tossed salad...Sandy brought potato salad and Earlene cake. The content of the lesson was making room for God in your day at work.

Today Sandy and I are doing shopping for the Wednesday evening meal we prepare at church every other week...Wednesday morning is Bible Study at the church, then home to fix lunch for Wendell, then back to church to cook...meatloaf, green beans, baked potatoes, rolls and pumpkin cake for desert...it's the recipe where you make the pumpkin up like for a pie, pour it into a 9" x 13" cake pan, mix a yellow cake mix with one stick of chunked up butter, sprinkle it over the pumpkin, then sprinkle chopped pecans over that...OK...I'm this far into the recipe, I might as well finish it...Bake at 350 F for 45 minutes to 1 hour...there...that's it...all but the..."Enjoy!" Truly yummie!

OK...I've got to get my recycling out to the curb, grab a shower and be on my way.

Later...

No comments: